Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree with the following terms and conditions of use:
1. Limited Licence
- St Hedwig Village grants you a limited and non-exclusive licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, registration facilities, hyperlinks and other content that is made available to you on this site, for non-commercial, personal, or informational purposes only, provided that you do not modify, alter, transfer, interfere with the working of, remove, create, distribute or paste onto, link to or from another website any content in the site; and you include and display on each permitted copy a copyright notice (section 3 below) and a copy of this limited licence (section 1).
- Additionally, you agree by using this site to grant to St Hedwig Village a non-exclusive worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable right to use any material you
- To the extent permitted by law, the entire content of this site is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty or condition of any kind.
- St Hedwig Village may change any of the information found on this site at any time without notice.
- St Hedwig Village makes no commitment to update the information found on this site.
- St Hedwig Village offers no assurance that this website and email messages sent to and from St Hedwig Village using this website will remain free from unauthorised access,
corruption, interception, tampering, hacking or viruses. St Hedwig Village offers no assurance of uninterrupted or error free access to or use of the site or that the site will be
error or virus free.
- St Hedwig Village does not warrant anything about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for a particular purpose of the underlying HTML, text, registration facilities, hyperlinks and other content of the site. The user must rely on their own judgment in respect of any content on this site.
- St Hedwig Village, its employees or agents are not liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, losses or damages for economic loss, business interruption, loss of
information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information available on this site, even if St Hedwig Village has been advised of such damages.
3. Intellectual Property Notice
- Copyright in this site is owned by St Hedwig Village and all rights are reserved. Except as provided in the limited licence (section 1) and any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of any material may be reproduced or provided to the public, in any form or by any means, without written permission from the CEO of St Hedwig Village.
- The St Hedwig Village trademark and device are trademarks owned by St Hedwig Village. No permission is given for their reproduction or publication by any person subject to the user’s rights granted under the limited licence in these terms and conditions.
5. Use Of St Hedwig Village Publications & Written Materials
The information provided on this site is not intended to be advice of a legal nature. Individual user’s particular circumstances will affect the applicability and relevance of information contained in this site. Any materials published on this site are prepared for the general information of visitors to, residents and staff of St Hedwig Village. Readers should seek their own advice before relying or acting on the information conveyed in any publication on this site.
- This document is governed by the law of New South Wales.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement are severable and if any part of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision may be removed but
will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these terms and conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act on subsequent breaches.
- An email is taken to be received when the email message enters the recipient’s electronic mail box and is able to be opened in readable form by the recipient. Proof of an email
being received is established by production of an electronic or paper record of the date and time that the email message entered the recipient’s electronic mail box and was able to be opened in readable form by the recipient.
7. Links to Other Websites.
As a convenience to you this website may contain links to other sites, St Hedwig Village cannot be responsible for the contents and accuracy of information or other material on these linked sites. The fact that we have provided the link to another website does not mean that we make a recommendation or give any endorsement or approval of any products or services contained in those other sites.
Before disclosing your personal information in any other websites, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites. You acknowledge that you cannot make any hyperlinks to this site without our prior written consent.